1931 - 2013 (81 years)
||James (Jim) Rensenbrink  |
||20 Nov 1931
||Pease, Mille Lacs County, Minnesota [2, 3]
|Founder, The Aquarian Weekly (an alternative newspaper) |
||6 Nov 2013
||Grants Pass, Josephine County, Oregon 
||20 Jul 2017 |
||John Rensenbrink, b. 3 Jan 1894, Orange City, Sioux County, Iowa d. 16 Jun 1943, Hennepin County, Minnesota (Age 49 years) |
||Aafje (Effie) Kooiman, b. 24 Feb 1898, Andijk, Noord-Holland, Nederland d. 4 Jun 1977, Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan (Age 79 years) |
||10 Sep 1918
||Pease, Mille Lacs County, Minnesota [4, 5, 6]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- A second marriage to Karen _______ also ended in divorce. James and Karen were married at the time of Effie Kooiman Rensenbrink's death in 1977. [3, 7]
- [S212] U.S. Census, 1940, (Ancestry: National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, D.C.).
- [S2116] Minnesota Historical Society, (St. Paul, Minnesota), birth record.
- [S3777] Obituary: Rensenbrink, James, (New York Times. New York, New York, 25 November 2013: accessed 4 July 2017).
- [S3747] Marriage: Rensenbrink, John and Effie Kooiman, (Princeton Union. Princeton, Minnesota, 12 September 1918, pp. 5, 7: accessed 30 June 2017).
John Rensenbrink of Malica and Effie Kooiman of Pease were granted a marriage license on September 6. [Brevities, p. 5]
John Rensenbrink and Jennie [sic] Kooiman were married by Rev. Haan at the parsonage on Friday evening [September 6, 1918]. Congratulations [Pease, p. 7]
- [S3227] Minnesota Official Marriage System (MOMS), (Minnesota Local Vital Record Registrars).
- [S39] Gertrude Swier Korver, compiler, The Swier Family History, (Thomasville, Pennsylvania: self-published, 1989), p. 196.
m. 10 Sep 1918, Pease, Minnesota
- [S3850] Obituary: Rensenbrink, Effie Kooiman, (Grand Rapids Press. Grand Rapids, Michigan, 6 June 1977, p. 8E).